Ever since we can remember man has made tools to help him complete tasks. Dead level measuring equipment has released an heirloom multimeter to encourage the ancient connection we have with our tools. Its cobbled together aesthetic and workable materials make it unintimidating and encourage the owner to customise it with whatever tools they have on hand. On the flipside dead level have used highly accurate digital modelling techniques and attention to detail to create a curious quirky and desirable object.
- Here at dead level we aim to provide high quality products you will enjoy to own. However if you feel there is something wrong with the product feel free to cut, drill, engrave, sand, polish or paint until a satisfactory result is achieved.
- Please exercise common sense when operating this meter and do not injure yourself.
- If you failed at the execution of the previous guideline please do not attempt to sue Dead level measuring equipment as we are currently experiencing difficulties finding an insurance provider willing to do business with us.
- Please lend this multimeter to your neighbours should they require one.
- Please hand this multimeter down to the next generation along with the knowledge to use it correctly.
- Store in a dry dusty corner of your shed.
- Compatible with most things with some effort.